Name:
Location: Seaside Stinking Gorgeousness, India

I am AlmostTwentySix.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

something i cant ever forget...

One of my friends, a hindu, in absolute sense of the term, said once, when I started with my 'oh..so juvenile' views on communal riots...

'u cant understand this..u have lived all ur life in a place where religion has been a non issue...ne ways..u are far from being a hindu..u chant hanuman chalisa on diwali for godsake..but i believe Godhra happened for good...these muslims had to be told things and get issues straight'...

all my arguments on being human and sensitive and on non-violence were dismissed off as I am, according to her, politically illiterate...for she is born n brought up in UP ..n well...me in a wannabe cosmo town Chandigarh.

Even if agreeing to my illiteracy and wannabeness...am I still juvenile in saying....plz dont KILL!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home