Name:
Location: Seaside Stinking Gorgeousness, India

I am AlmostTwentySix.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Me...here and very sad

I came back from dinner, disgusted at, well guess, PHONINESS. I am not much of a controversy seeker and I try not to be rude (i do try, seriuosly) . So well I just threw my plate off..not literally..I love food..and came back. Will write later what happened, before that something about me..

I am a self-proclaimed capitalist and I define capitalism not according to the leftist definition but in my own terms. Those terms and their modalities are under consideration right now. I say leftist and not Marx, coz I think he has been misunderstood and painfully twisted to suit all situations...well this is also for later.
I am on my way to become a good hearted, and concerned capitalist. I wish to change things, I wish to be aware and a complete human being. I believe, living in my small microcosm, mainly consisting of me, my thoughts and my readings, that all human beings are sensitive basically, its life that pushes them to the fringes of cruelty and forces them to indulge in acts that vary from being rude to being dastardly.

However, I have come to realize that the world outside has belied my beliefs. I was wrong in considering Holden Caufield to be just a teenage reck, I think his was a fight against what we have come to be:phonies, hypocrites, selfish junglees. I might sound paranoid, but I genuinely donot understand if there is any kind of justification, be it legal/illegal, humanly/unhumanly, any justification for such madness. Nobody gains from this idiotic stupidity.

And I say all this coz at the dinner table, at India's leading institution for legal education, where people swear by rights/duties blah blah, people who intend not to sell their souls to corporates and want to 'work for the masses'.. meaning do a course of Human rights from Harvard/Michigan blah blah, say
- I am tolerant to gays!!!(sweetie...they dnt want u to tolerate them, they want u to leave them unnoticed..as u would leave any other human being unnoticed)
-Apart from political correctness, its a fact, two guys kissing is disgusting and the first reaction will be yuck!!!(mine too...but it'll be for u and ur bf kissing also)

These ppl then put forward the argument that its non-conformist and if u do nething like that, like walking naked, it will attract chhii thuus...i have no hassle with somebody putting forward this argument, but what disgusts me is what followed. When I questioned whether these chii and thuus would follow a disabled, somebody with no hands...guess the reaction..it was a unanimous...'OBVIOUSLY...look at those beggers..chhii thuuu'

At last, while 'throwing my plate', I said its an arguement against insensitivity..the future legal eagles of India said....shrugging their shoulders...TOO BAD!

Indeed..really bad...and very sad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home